We are publishing the Call in 2021 for the allocation of financial aid for students in need. Funds for financial aid are obtained from the address of the Student Organization of the University of Ljubljana. Funds in the amount of 26.000€ are planned for this call.
The following can apply for the call:
- Students who have the status of a student at a higher education in the academic year 2021/22, which is a member of the Student Organization University in Ljubljana and are not in full-time employment;
- students that have been without the status of a student for the first year and at the same time are still enrolled in a higher education that is a member of the SOU in Ljubljana (ie "pausing") and are not in full-time employment.
Financial aid may be granted to students from the previous paragraph with Slovenian or foreign citizenship, but only if, in addition to the above conditions, they also meet all of the following:
- the applicant has a temporary or permanent residence in the Republic of Slovenia;
- the applicant has an open bank account with the selected bank (regardless of the country) for at least six full months before applying for this call;
- the applicant is NOT enrolled in a higher education institution that is a member of the SOU in Ljubljana, as an exchange student or internship student (eg Erasmus +, Ceepus programs).